Parents’ social activities are organised by the social committee of the Parents Association.
Current activities include:
- Occasional father-son outings
- Annual dinner in the school
- Sunday hikes for families
- Occasional activity events (e.g. baking demonstration; Carols morning, fundraising concerts, assisting in Halloween, Christmas and Easter public events in the school)
- Regular coffee mornings for class groups, often attended by the principal
The full parents’ activity timetable (social & educational) for 2016/17 is included in the calendar of events. Please check the news section of the website for confirmation of any event nearer the date). The chair of the Parents Association (currently A O’Suilleabhain) can be contacted through the school office.