Parents’ social activities are organised by the social committee of the Parents Association.
Current activities include:
- Occasional father-son outings
- Annual dinner in the school
- Sunday hikes for families
- Occasional activity events (e.g. baking demonstration; Carols morning, fundraising concerts, assisting in Halloween, Christmas and Easter public events in the school)
- Regular coffee mornings for class groups, often attended by the principal
Please check the news section of the website for details of any upcoming event. The chair of the Parents Association (currently A O’Suilleabhain) can be contacted through the school office.