The school booklist can be accessed by clicking on the buttons below. There are two lists, one for Junior Cycle and one for TY + Senior Cycle.
Teachers commonly provide much of the material for use in TY subjects, though some subjects do require textbooks.
Books are not required for the subjects/courses below, and so these have been excluded from the booklist. Learning materials for these are provided by the teachers.
- Religious education (all years)
- Physical education (all years)
Copybooks / A4 notepads: Students should purchase A4 notepads from 1st year onwards, rather than use the traditional ‘copybook’. Some subjects require these A4 notepads to be hardback.
Art Materials: 1st Years should purchase the following for Art.
- A3 sketch pad (hard cover, good quality paper)
- A2 folder, simplest cheap type is fine (for storing art work in)
- HB, 3B and 6B pencils, rubber, pencil sharpener
- 30 cm ruler
- Set of colouring pencils (Faber Castell range)
- Acrylic paints in 75 ml tubes (black, cobalt blue, cadmium red, cadmium yellow, white, burnt Sienna, viridian green, yellow ochre, purple, orange)
- Rotring compass
- Prit stick
- Black sharpie marker
- Black felt tip pen (small size)
- Selection of soft and hard paint brushes suitable for acrylic and water colour range
- Large lunch box (with name on it) that fits paints and brushes for storage in locker
The materials above can be purchased in places such as:
- Art & Hobby (Dundrum)
- Art & Hobby (Blackrock)
- Art & Hobby (Liffey Valley)
- Nimble Fingers (Stillorgan)
- Artmines Ltd (Rathmines)
- Universal Art Supplies / Kennedys (Harcourt Street)
- Evans Art Supplies (Meeting House Lane, Dublin 7)
- Mr Price outlets might also have art sections.
Many of the outlets above take online orders and deliver.